Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Vorstellung

(@Anonym)
New Member Gast
Beigetreten: Vor 1 Sekunde

August 30, 2007
Hello, My name is Cary D. Kerr and I am an inmate on Texax death Row! I was convicted of Capital Murder in 2003 and sentenced to death by lethal injection.
I was born in Dallas, Texas on October 6, 1964. I was raised partly by my Grand-Parents out in the country of Oklahoma. We had no neighbors for at least five (5) miles so I spent most of my time collecting box turtles and fishing stock ponds. As I grew older I was sent to live with my Father for the most part but returned to my Grand-Parents home during the summer vacations from school.
As a child I loved to play football and baseball and when I was in the fourth grade I started on the school football team as a running back and played running back all through my school years. I also played little league baseball and ran track and field all through Junior High School.
I am also divorced and have two children. They do not understand the real reasons why I am in prison on death row. I hope to someday prove my innocence so that my children will know that their father is not the man that committed this crime! That is very important to me! My children consist of my Son, Cary D. Kerr Jr. and my Daughter, Taylor Cheyenne Hoffman.
Let me write a little about myself. I am a white male of German and Irish decent.
I am six feet one inch tall and weigh around 240 pounds. I work out pretty much every single day to stay in shape. I have brown hair and green eyes. I also have five tattoo's. Two Eagles, One Skull, One Tazmania devil and one name in a ribbon. I have a very good sense of humor and have always loved a good practical joke and jokes of all kinds. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I use to set up haunted house and practical jokes to scare the kids! I have always been very playful and love to see if I can make people laugh no matter where I might be. ;o) I also like to read a few books from time to time. I entjoy Western books and Fantasy books of Dragons, Knights and Magic. I have read books by James Patterson, Patrica Cornwell, Steven King, John Grisham and several other writers as well. If the book will get my attention within the first two chapters then I will read it. I guess you can say that I am a little picky when it comes to book reading. :o) I also love Outdoor Magazines and Motorcycle Magazines. I use to ride motorcycles and go to Bike Rallies or just cruise around all day long enjoying the day and weather. I have been to Daytona Bike Week three times and just loved it! I loved it so much that I even moved to Daytona Beach, Florida! ;o)
I also enjoy writing letters and write honest letters without the head games!
I don't play with peoples feelings as I would not like someone to play with mine!
I know all to well how that feels! :o(
If you would like to know more about me and my life and/or the life here on Texas´s Famous Death Row, drop me a line and I will shoot you one back! I promise you will not be bored! Just give me a chance to get to know you a little and your personality and I will open up to you. First letters are always difficult somewhat but after a couple I think things will go smoothly. :o)
Before I close Let me explain that I am actually an innocent person here on death row. I have the facts to prove it! I care what people think about me! I have always helped others no matter what type of problems that they have had and now I find myself here for a crime that I did not commit! If you would like to know about the reason that I am here I will gladly tell you! I think you will be appalled as others have been, as I have been since 2003. A horror that I would not wish on anyone!
If you would like to see my campaign website to know more about me please see:
The German Page ALIVE campaign for Cary D. Kerr on death row in Texas
The English Page ALIVE campaign for Cary D. Kerr on death row in Texas
Thank you for your time and I hope you have a great week! :o)

Sincerely,
Cary D. Kerr

Cary D. Kerr
T.D.C.J. # 999449
Polunsky Unit
3872 F.M. 350rd. South
Livingston, Texas 77351 U.S.A.
Cary D. Kerr

Zitat
(@Anonym)
New Member Gast

Hello Cary,

Thank you very much for your letter!
I'm pleased to meet you and give up a great welcome to you here in this fantastic forum!

I think, you had written this letter to Julian? That's a very great idea from Julian to publicize this.
Also I think that's a good way for the commonly understanding about the innocent prisoner and their life in the death row.

I am anxious for your reports of this unmeant experiences of live in T.D.C.J..

For all German-speaker guys I will translate your letter right now !
All the best wishes to you! God bless you!

Sincerely, Marion

AntwortZitat
(@Anonym)
New Member Gast

Für alle german-native-speaker hier die Uebersetzung 🙂 und hoffe, geholfen zu haben. Wer Fehler findet, darf sie behalten, bzw. mich bitten zu editieren :7: Ich bin noch am Ueben, was das Englische betrifft, da reiss ich mich natuerlich um solche Dinge 😮 Und ich bitte um Verzeihung das die Formatierung doof ist.... btw. Julian die Font-Wahl geht nicht beim post schreiben....

Alles Liebe, Mari

und hier der Brief von Cary:
30. August 2007

Hallo,
mein Name ist Cary D. Kerr und ich bin ein Inhaftierter der Texas Todeszelle. Ich bin wegen eines Kapitalmordes zum Tode durch die Giftspritze verurteilt.

Ich bin am 6.Oktober 1964 in Dallas/Texas geboren. Ich bin bei meinen Großeltern außerhalb Oklahomas aufgewachsen. Wir hatten im Umkreis von 5 Meilen keine Nachbarn, deshalb widmete ich die meiste meiner Freizeit den Box-Turtles (Anm.: eine Schildkröten-Art, gibt’s wirklich J) und dem Anlegen und Besetzen von Schlamm-Teichen/Mooren. Als ich älter wurde, lebte ich die meiste Zeit bei meinem Vater aber ich kehrte in den Sommerferien immer wieder gern zu meinen Großeltern zurück.

Als Kind liebte ich Football und Baseball. Als ich den 4. Grad erreichte, begann ich im Schul-Football-Team zu spielen als RB (am: running-back = Football-Position) und spielte diese Position während der gesamten Schulzeit. Auch spielte ich in der Baseball-Liga (track-and-field = Leichtathletik) während der Junior Highschool Zeit.
Ich bin geschieden und habe zwei Kinder. Sie verstehen die wahren Gründe meiner Inhaftierung nicht und warum ich ein Gefangener in der Todeszelle bin. Ich hoffe so sehr, dass eines Tages meine Unschuld bewiesen wird, damit meine Kinder wissen, dass ihr Vater nicht der war, der diese Tat begangen hat. Das ist sehr wichtig für mich. Meine Kinder sind mein Sohn, Cary D. Kerr Jr. und meine Tochter Taylor, Cheyenne Huffman.
Ich möchte ein wenig über mich schreiben. Ich bin ein weißer Mann deutscher und irischer Herkunft.
Ich bin 6 Fuß groß (ca. 1,80) und wiege 240pounds (ca. 110 Kilo). Ich zähle die Tage bis zu meiner Heimkehr. Ich habe braune Haare und grüne Augen. Ich habe auch 5 Tattoo‘s : zwei Adler, einen Totenkopf, einen tasmanischen Teufel und einen Namen auf einem Band. Ich habe viel Sinn für Humor und liebe Situationskomik, gute Witze. Halloween ist mein Lieblingsfeiertag und ich nutze diesen um viele Grusel-Sachen für meine Kids im Haus auszuhecken. Ich bin immer sehr fröhlich und kann andere Menschen mit meinem Humor mitreißen. Ich liebe es auch von Zeit zu Zeit zu lesen und die Magie. Ich mag Western, Fantasy (of dragon), Ritter und Magie. Ich habe bereits Bücher gelesen von James Patterson, Patrica Cornwell, Steven King, John Grisham und anderer guter Schriftsteller. Wenn ein Buch in den ersten zwei Kapiteln meine Begeisterung bekommt, lese ich es auch fertig. Ich schätze Du kannst sagen, dass ich ein sehr wählerischer Leser bin wenn es zum Auslesen des Buches kommtJ . Ich liebe auch Outdoor-Zeitschriften und Motorrad-Zeitschriften. Ich fahre Motorrad und nehme an Biker-Rallyes teil oder ich cruise einfach tagelang bei Wind und Wetter durch die Gegend. Ich habe bereits 3x an der Daytona Biker-Woche teilgenommen und ich liebe es einfach. Ich liebe es so sehr, dass ich auch nach Daytona/Florida gezogen bin.
Ich liebe es auch, Briefe zu schreiben und ich schreibe ehrliche Briefe ohne Kopfkino.
Ich spiele nicht mit den Gefühlen der Menschen und ich möchte auch nicht, dass irgend jemand mit meinen Gefühlen spielt. Ich weiß es nur zu gut wie sich das anfühlt L
Wenn Du mehr über mich wissen möchtest über mich und mein Leben und/oder das Leben hier in Texas‘ bekannter Todeszelle, sende mir ein paar Zeilen und ich will Dir antworten. Ich hoffe, Du bist nicht gelangweilt. Nur, gib mir die Chance, Dich und Deine Persönlichkeit ein klein wenig kennen zu lernen. Ich möchte offen zu Dir sein. Der erst Brief ist immer etwas kompliziert aber nach einer Weile, denke ich wird es problemlos. J

Bevor ich meine Vorstellung beende, lass mich erklären, dass ich eigentlich als unschuldige Person in der Todeszelle sitze. Ich habe die Fakten, die belegen: Ich schätze, was Menschen über mich denken. Ich habe Anderen immer geholfen, gleich welches Problem sie hatten und nun finde ich mich selbst hier wegen einem Verbrechen, dass ich nicht begangen habe. Wenn Du mehr über die Gründe, warum ich hier bin, wissen möchtest, so lass es mich wissen. Ich will es Dir gerne erzählen. Ich denke Du wirst mehr entsetzt sein als ich es bin seit 2003. Ein Horror, den ich niemandem wünsche!

Wenn Du meine Kampagne auf der Website kennenlernen möchtest, findest Du mehr:
die deutsche Website: http://todesstrafe-usa.de/alive_kerr.htm
die englische Website: http://todesstrafe-usa.de/death_penalty/alive_kerr.htm
Ich danke Dir, dass Du Dir die Zeit genommen hast und wünsche Dir eine schöne Woche J

Cary.D.Kerr

AntwortZitat
(@julian)
Mitglied Admin
Beigetreten: Vor 2 Jahren

Hi Cary,

welcome also in this forum!

As an information for all the others: I Invited Cary here (and Chuck in the other thread) to just be part of this forum and have some "social communication". Hopefully, this is something good in theire lifes, when they are locked in a small room for 23 hours a day.

But for bouth sides I think this can get more then "just" a little smalltalk. In fact, we are talking to somebody that is meant to die in a few years, decided by gouverment. There are some things that impress me. There are people learning a new langague in prison, where does the motivation come from?

Also this is something where the people can talk about it. In a personal mail somebody else wrote me that for his opinion ALIVE e.V., Petras Organisation, would be an Organisation to take care about murders. Is this the goal?

Well ... it´s not about me to decide who is a murder. But I think in most cases there are stories (and people) behind the case itself. I think this is a good place not to drop into that "black-and-white-thinking", not everything is "only good or only evil". This is a chance to get in contact. To everybody to learn. And to have a good chance to to one of the most important things for mankind: exchanging experiance.

In fact I don´t know what Cary (or Chuck) did years ago. And I don´t know who they bouth are now. So this is the way to figure it out. And possibly a good chance for some people to make a distinction between "what they did in past" and "who they are today".

As far as I know all kind of questions are allowed. So feel free to ask about theire cases, about what they think "today" about what they did years ago. How it comes that they are in prison. Each story is a story for itself and there are storys where prisoners feel innocent, there are storys where they feel unrespected, there are storys where they know what they did and want to die. There are storys where they know what they did and want to excuse it somehow. There are lots of storys.

Let me say that again:

- I don´t know what really happened! And even if I would know, I would not tell. This is your turn to ask! It´s theire story!

- This people are people, that are living totally in the present. There is no interest of the gouverment in resocializing or something like that, because in most cases they don´t plan to ever release them. Everything they do is something, that they do in the present and for the moment.

On top of that, whatever you think about death row, the american way of treating prisoners there is far over the edge of how to treat any human being. For my opinion! Fell free to ask also about that! I cannot change it ... but it is good to get informations about what "really" happenes.

So back to you, Cary. I´m sure that there are many interesting things about your life and especially about philosophical things comming up being locked. But I also think that the most present question for everybody reading here is "How did it come that he is in death row now?".

Possibly some people think that it is not polite to ask too direct. Well ... that´s the best intro, and as you said, just ask about "Texas famous Death Row". So I will jump into that two questions:

- How is it there, how is a "normal" day in Death row, what are you doing all the time? What are your "moments of Happyness", how can you feel good at least for some moments, while being locked up in an enviroment that hard?

- How did it come that you are there? Nobody of us knows your case, so did you directly kill somebody, was it a kind of accident, was it some mistake?

Oh, I´m sorry, you already wrote that you feel yourself as an "innocent person". And you say it is important for you, what other people think about you. This is interesting again: How it comes, that you are so interested in what some people sitting in germany, all around the world, some people, that you never saw and probably never meet think of you?

I can understand it, I think it would be important for me also. But I like to just ask ... what is it that makes it important for you?

Best wishes from germany to texas, Julian!

AntwortZitat
(@Anonym)
New Member Gast

hello Cary,

thank you for your wonderful letter, sharing so much of your personal life.
You seem to love nature and people and care!

I like it, that you work out a lot! :- )
I do that too. And we have a close birthday, mine is 7th oct. 58.

I guess your story is on that link on your website.

Here in Germany, close to the mountains, I live with my son 12 J. Today is a public holliday and due to Julians newsletter I just learned about you.

This Forum is about NLP and whatever people bring about.
Your world and situation is very interesting to know more of, if you care to share some of your daily life and whats going on.

In my parish, we often hear about people that are in prison on places all over the world. The members support the families outside and visit them in prison and then they report back home, what they found and what the needs are.

But getting friends with someone like you is very new to me. Your daily routine must be quite tough. I guess over the time its hard to consider the death sentence in your life.

I used to work for a company where over time they released people from 200 to 20 employees. We all expected our dismissal any moment for a longer period of time. Whenever a door was closed (open office) we suspected a meeting about "who" and how next, needed to be shoveled out or anything threatening.
So all over sudden, exactly this made us laugh. We used to get together, reporting, what we had seen, when something "suspicious" happened in the office, and what it might mean and joked about it! And then people started to talk about bad nights, no sleep, worries, and stuff! It all began to turn around. thing happened like: a collegue came in, asking us, which ice cream we liked, and then opened a bag handing out one - to everybody in the office, just out of a mood! Or another said, we must be at time so and so at a place in the office, we went and he offered a drink to all of us.
It was interesting to hear, how everyone coped: search for new jobs, think the worst case through, health problems of all kind, due to nervous tensions. Whenever someone had a day off, we said faire well, for often discharge letters were send in absence, so the team never got to see the collegues again!
And we just dealt with the facts and the stuff we hallucinated might be.
Looking back it was a good experience to feel, how threats wear off the moment they come up, reality stays of course!

So I just send you my regards now and I enjoy more letters from you!

Best wishes
Ellen

AntwortZitat
(@Anonym)
New Member Gast

Hi Carry, what did u need to come free ?
whats with your body language ? gave it anylisys ?

AntwortZitat
(@Anonym)
New Member Gast

gave it "negation's" in your

[LIST=1]

• trial
  • hearing
  • proceedings
  • in that u fall in ?

gave it a tape / audio / video / text from your

[LIST=1]

• trial
  • hearing
  • proceedings

•    
    AntwortZitat
    (@Anonym)
    New Member Gast

your post is in one of the biggest manipulation board in europe

AntwortZitat
    (@Anonym)
    New Member Gast

hallo bist du jetzt endlich frei oder muss ich bis weihnachten warten. hat der verein überhaupt schonmal jemanden geholfen

AntwortZitat
    (@Anonym)
    New Member Gast

Recently I stumbled upon a website written by an inmate from a prison in California. It was quite interesting to know what's going to happen and what really happened over there. He wrote all the changes down and explained the results for the inmates. Since the inmate was sentenced until the last post, the inmates sentenced to death have more than doubled as did the restrictions in the prison. Which I guess is to spare money because more inmates mean more money to spend, can be quite shocking to see that a prison is also some kind of business and of course is to be able to handle all the inmates in this place. I am wondering how easy it is to get a letter to the world or in this case being published on a website. What do inmates need to deal with to have this bonus?

AntwortZitat
    Teilen: